Clean and Protect with Eco-Select
Traditionally, the cleaning industry has defined ‘clean’ as shiny and germ free. Today, however, that definition has been expanded to mean much more. Today, clean means those things, plus being green! Being green means safer to use, healthier for building inhabitants, better for the environment, and cost competitive.
Rockwater Professional ‘Eco-Select’ is not simply a line of products, It is a holistic program designed to assist you in realizing the enormous benefits that are available with green cleaning, such as purchasing products and services that create a healthy living and working environment.
We want to help you take full advantage of the health benefits, productivity, cost savings and the improved community relations that our program can generate. Green cleaning means products and processes that are not only as effective at cleaning as traditional products, but that are also more cost effective when evaluated over the length of the maintenance cycle. Rockwater Professional ‘Eco-Select’ means creating a sustainable environment.
The Rockwater Difference
Rockwater is made up of two key components:
Assessment tools, professional advice and training programs to help you develop the most effective green cleaning program possible. First we’ll understand the needs of your facility, and any special requirements of the building occupants – such as small children, pregnant women and those with health conditions – and second we determine a green cleaning program that makes sense. Proper training of your staff is critical to ensure a successful implementation – and we help with this, too.
A full spectrum of products for every part of your operation – Hard Surface Cleaners, Hard Surface Disinfectants and Sanitizers, Floor Finishes and Strippers, Carpet Cleaners, Odor Neutralizers, Bathroom Cleaners, Hand Cleaners, Paper Products, and Garbage Bags.
The benefits of the Rockwater approach to green cleaning are numerous:
• Improve productivity and morale of building occupants
• Improve the health of the cleaning staff and building occupants, thereby helping to reduce the number of sick days
• Gain recognition in your community for reducing resource usage and pollution
• Reduce liability from worker safety issues
• Earn points towards LEED certification
• Create satisfaction for yourself, the cleaning staff and the building’s occupants because you are helping to make your facility and your community a better place
• Simplify your purchasing function by getting all your green cleaning supplies from one source
Rockwater Professional ‘Eco-Select’ Products are not just Green – they are Certified Green.
The public expectations for sanitation and health concerns have changed the priorities of our industry. Sustainable cleaning can be intelligent cleaning. Conventional cleaning is not bad but Green or Sustainable cleaning is better for people, profit and the planet.